UPTech

Home > Product > Industrial Gas

    PSA Nitrogen Generator

    • No.: FRD20160101
    • Brand :FRD
    • Weight:5 KG

    Feature:   Gas nitrogen after the special treatment ( the bottle nitrogen is no treatment, so it has smell and a lot water inside) is no impurity, no smell and very dry. The level of ni

    1. Detailed information

    Feature:

       Gas nitrogen after the special treatment ( the bottle nitrogen is no treatment, so it has smell and a lot water inside) is no impurity, no smell and very dry. The level of nitrogen can be non water with low oxygen. The economic investment of the nitrogen generator, easy operation, low operation cost, effective, so the foodstuff can be fresh more time.

    Foodstuff application

    1.Beer, grape wine, fruit wine, edible oil, pressure tank, neck bottle and etc. The gas nitrogen in there can remove the oxygen and avoid the no carbonated drink and edible oil to be oxygenated, corrupted and faded. If we use the bottle cork, the gas nitrogen can avoid the mildew, the nitrogen  purity is ≥99%

    2.Puffing and fried food: the gas nitrogen can avoid the water soft and broken the food, it also can perfect the packing appearance and easy delivery.

    3. Cake, pie and baking food: Basically the fresh time can be longer 3-5 months and it is hard to be extruded during the delivery by the gas nitrogen. 

    4. Milk powder, soybean milk powder: The gas nitrogen can avoid the blocking situation in the powder.

    5. Grains, nuts, fruit, vegetable: The 95% gas nitrogen can avoid the insect's damage, the rest of 5% oxygen can be good for the fruit's fresh.

    6.Candy, snack food: The application of gas nitrogen in the industry is mainly for the sealed package. (Refer to item 2 and 3)

    Because of the inertia of the gas nitrogen at atmosphere, the bacteria can't be alive in the nitrogen, so we can broadly apply for the drink, fruit, vegetable, tea, cake,  Chinese herbs, noodle stuff and etc. It can make them fresh storage and keep their own feature of good look, smell well and delicious. It is more better than the normal frozen storage. 

    It doesn't mean the more high purity of nitrogen is better in fresh and storage of the foodstuff, sometimes the less oxygen in there can be good for the fresh.

    In order to fit for the foodstuff industry, Gaspu base on the general nitrogen generator with the foodstuff's profile has made the nitrogen generator which the purity is at 99%-99.9%, the adjustable purity solution of nitrogen generator can maxim efficient the user's requirement.

    Key feature of Gaspu Nitrogen Generator:

    1. The purity is at 95%$-99.9% with adjustable, the dryer gas with dew point can keep fresh.

    2. The competitive price and the investment return fast 

    3. The appearance is compact and easy installation, less landing, easy cleaning, all these can meet the food industry's sanitary requirement.

    The mature craft of nitrogen generator with high quality material can longer the lifetime.


    Powered by MetInfo 5.3.19 ©2008-2018 www.metinfo.cn